COVID regulations and guidelines
These regulations and guidelines are an extension to the guidelines of the RIVM and the TU/e and the SSC. As the situation might change these regulations can be updated in the future.
- If you get tested positive for COVID19 within 2 weeks of your last training, please contact the board as soon as possible.
Use the main entrance of the SSC for entering and exiting.
- When entering, go directly to your destination. Do not linger in the hallways.
- Be at most a 10 minutes early for the training at the SSC.
- Outside of the Dojo, keep a distance of 1,5 meters from each other.
- Use disinfectant before a training. This is present at the entrance of the SSC as well as in the Dojo.
- The locker rooms, toilets and showers can be used again. In order to reduce the amount of people in the locker rooms, the SSC urges you to come to the training already changed.
- There are men’s and women’s locker rooms near the Dojo, you shouldn’t have to cross the front desk to get changed.
- The maximum number of people in a locker room is posted on the door. If there are already the amount of people there, please make use of a different locker room or change and shower at home.
We ask you to remain at home if:
- You have (had) symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- There is a person in your household that has (had) symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- You or someone in your household has tested positive for COVID19, or have had contact in the last 2 weeks with someone who tested positive.
Sport Café SSC
- The Sport Café is open. See https://ssceindhoven.tue.nl/en/covid-19-protocols/ for the regulations at the Sport Café.
We also want to remind you of the following guidelines:
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your face